Talent is an innovative and highly successful global IT and Digital recruitment specialist, providing thousands of contract and permanent professionals around the world. We have made a commitment to ‘break from the pack’ and have built a truly unique specialist practice that encourages progressive and innovative thinking, compassion for others and a sense of adventure in all that we do!
Talent CBR is seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our high-performing team of recruitment professionals. Working with a high-level of independence, the Senior Recruitment Consultant supports clients across the Federal Government and Defence by managing the recruitment journey – from sourcing and screening to offer and placement.
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for:
- Using a range of platforms and strategies to source and engage candidates
- Developing a network of candidates across a range of IT skillsets
- Working closely with candidates to understand their goals and motivations
- Advocating for your candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Facilitating the interview and offer process between client and candidate
- Providing ongoing care and support to candidates and contractors
- Proactively developing and maintaining market knowledge
This opportunity is best suited to an experienced recruiter, with a strong track record for sourcing and placing candidates, ideally in the IT/Digital sector. As our client base is primarily Federal Government/Defence, an understanding of recruitment processes in a secure environment is preferred.
The key attributes we look for include:
- High-level proficiency using recruitment platforms and creative strategies to source candidates at volume
- Strong track record in successful placement of candidates
- A positive, team-focused approach to work
- Outstanding sales and customer service skills, with a focus on creating a great experience
- A willingness to learn, grow and be coached regardless of experience level
- Excellent communication skills including:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt language to the conversation
- Fantastic phone manner
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong experience with the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel in particular)
Life at Talent CBR
At Talent CBR, our world is one where everyone flourishes. With one of the highest staff retention rates in the recruitment sector, we offer a fun, team-oriented workplace that supports personal and professional growth.
In return for your hard work, Talent CBR provides:
- A flexible working environment, with designated WFH days
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- A supportive team culture, with ongoing training and mentoring
- A social office environment, with regular staff lunches, birthday celebrations
- ‘Talent Time Out’ – dedicated leave days specifically for recharging
- ‘Talent Anywhere’ – work from anywhere in the world!
- Local, national and international career opportunities
- Annual ‘TALENTFEST’ conferences
We LOVE to promote from within and if you’re looking to make the next serious move in your career, Talent is the place to do it! Check us out – https://careershub.talentinternational.com/
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jenna Paku (Recruitment Delivery Manager) on 02 6129 6308. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the attention of Jenna Paku – Recruitment Delivery Manager by clicking ‘APPLY’.
Our work is on the land of the Ngunnawal People, Ngunnawal Country. We pay our respects to their Elders – past, present and emerging – and recognize their continuing connection and contribution to the land and waters