Great NOR Location
Snr Project Officer role for candidate with Building/Construction/Facilities experience
Our client is seeking 2 Senior Project Officers, with a background in Construction/Building/Estimation or Facilities experience. This contract has the potential for ongoing work with a stable government department, working on a variety of refurbishment projects.
- Manage low to medium value, risk, and complexity projects, contributing to larger projects for government with in-house and private sector professionals.
- Collaborate with customers/stakeholders to deliver professional services, facilitate continuous improvement, and ensure effective communication.
- Assist senior project managers on various non-residential building projects, handling project management tasks and addressing scope, time, cost, quality, and risk issues.
- Manage contracts and contractors, evaluate performance, and contribute to dispute resolution processes
- Desirable qualifications include knowledge of government procurement policies/practices and relevant tertiary/trade qualifications.
- Background in Facilities, Estimation or Building an advantage.
Australian Permanent Residency or valid Work Visa is required for both appointments.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the “APPLY NOW” button below and attach your CV (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further information please contact Danielle Carter on 0490 888 247 or Danielle.Carter@talentinternational.com