- Initial 6 month contract opportunities with the view to extend
- Sydney CBD Fringe location with WFH flexibility 2-3 days per week
- Competitive Day Rate on offer
- $12 per day staff parking available
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager with a passion for driving impactful change in the world of AML Transaction Monitoring and Customer Risk Assessment? If so, we have the perfect roles for you!
A leading Entertainment destination is currently seeking 2x Senior Project Managers to work within a highly critical program of work for the business during a time of great regulatory change. Please see the two positions and additional details below:
1.Senior Project Manager – AML Transaction Monitoring and Integration
In this role, you will be responsible for the Transaction Monitoring Uplifts. You will work closely with the Financial Crime team to deliver the plan, ensuring seamless integration with other key initiatives. This is an opportunity to make a real impact and drive innovation in the world of AML Transaction Monitoring.
- Do you have a strong background in Regulatory Compliance and AML Transaction Monitoring?
- Are you skilled in managing delivery plans and adapting to changing priorities?
- Can you lead the lifecycle of Requirements, Design, Build, Testing, and Implementation with finesse?
- Do you have experience in managing developers both onshore and offshore?
- Are you adept at handling Testing, Financials, Risk & Issue management?
- Senior Project Manager – CRA Model Uplift and Customer Screening
In this role, you will work closely with the Financial Crime team to drive the uplift of the CRA Model and Customer Screening. Your expertise will be instrumental in uplifting the existing credit risk assessment model to consider new attributes, such as enhancing the ACE database for reporting. This is an opportunity to lead the way in Customer Risk Assessment uplift and make a meaningful impact in the world of Regulatory Compliance.
- Are you well-versed in Regulatory Compliance, CRA, and Customer experience?
- Do you have a knack for delivery planning and integration management?
- Can you effectively manage the lifecycle of Requirements, Design, Build, Testing, and Implementation?
- Are you skilled in managing developers onshore and offshore, and adept at Testing, Financials, Risk & Issue management?
If you’re ready to take on these exciting challenges and drive meaningful change, then we want to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or email your CV to Angus.firstname.lastname@example.org