Talent International is searching for experienced Senior Project Manager to join our client, a large state government service providers. This role is based across the CBD and north Brisbane until the end of June, 2023.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking a suitably experienced senior project manager to successfully deliver a number of high priority ICT projects.
The projects assigned to the Senior Project Manager are part of a large portfolio of approved ICT initiatives for the period to June 2024. The portfolio of projects covers a diverse range of business requirements and varying complexity, including but not limited to ICT infrastructure upgrades and migrations, application implementations and upgrades and migrations, cyber security capability enhancements, and telephony infrastructure upgrades and enhancements.
The successful applicant will be required to apply formal project management methodologies and may be expected to lead multiple concurrent projects and a range of different projects over the duration of the engagement, depending on their relevant experience and business priorities.
The key deliverables for this role will be the successful planning and delivery of assigned ICT projects and business outcomes in alignment with the organisation’s project management methodologies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A broad experience over several years in successfully managing a range of complex ICT projects from initiation to closure and applying formal project governance and methodologies.
- Previous experience in leading ICT teams and suppliers to deliver project outcomes.
- Formal training and demonstrated applied experience in PRINCE2-based methodologies.
- High level of experience in successful stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in project managing a diversity of ICT projects.
- Flexibility to manage ICT Projects in any category of technology depending on priorities.
- Accreditation and demonstrated applied experience in agile methodologies.
- Experience with project management software (including MS Project and project portfolio management tools).
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jenifer Mitchell on (07) 3031 4511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com