Join this leading University as a Senior Project Manager to plan and coordinate delivery of the downstream application remediation workstream for the University’s in-flight ERP Program. Whilst requirements and design are still in progress, a large number of applications in the University ecosystem have been identified as requiring remediation due to changes in the core foundational HR / Finance data arising from the move to Workday.
Initial focus for this role will be to liaise with the teams to complete planning before moving quickly into delivery coordination. An ability to plan, manage stakeholder expectations and engage at team level, as well as stay focused under pressure will all be essential for the role.
- Plan and manage delivery of downstream application remediation activities across multiple system teams & vendors in line with ERP program timelines
- Perform project planning, scoping and estimation of projects
- Manage project scope, quality, schedules, resources, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Ensure project tasks and activities are completed in agreed timeframes
- Facilitate the project team stand-ups, planning and workshops where required
- Manage day to day relationship with business stakeholders, vendors, and other relevant parties
- Prepare and maintain appropriate project documentation in accordance with organisation project delivery methodology
- Provide regular status updates to the Portfolio Manager, and relevant senior parties as required
Skills and experience
- Solid project management background with experience in enterprise applications projects, delivering large and complex projects
- Vendor Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Delivery focused and action oriented
- Highly collaborative and team-focused
- Proven experience applying agile methodologies / toolsets (including Scrum & Jira)
- Project management certification eg: PMP, Agile
- University sector experience highly regarded
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Dylan Tasker on 9236 7753 for a confidential discussion.