The Client & Role:
We’re working with an established Victorian utilities company who are looking for a senior-level Control Systems Project Engineer to join their Capital Projects division on an initial 6 month contract. As the Senior Project Engineer you will be ensuring end-to-end program development, prioritization and delivery. As well as developing asset renewal and optimisation business cases to ensure they meet long term business requirements and budgets.
- Development of BNIs and PBCs, including understanding of strategic intent, development of budgets and schedules (working with delivery groups), options analysis.
- Development of functional requirements for business case phase.
- Scheduling and implementation of the OT Asset renewals program.
- Consultation and collaboration with Operations, IT, Low Risk Capital Governance, Major Projects and Planning.
- Technically Support Renewal & Major Projects including involvement in CHAZOP/HAZOPs, design reviews and acceptance testing where appropriate.
- Support OT asset data creation and updates as required.
- Support and work within the organization’s management of change process and systems.
- Support operations teams with asset technical questions & problem/issue resolutions.
Required Skills & Specialisms:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of SCADA and PLC control systems including their development, coding and testing.
- A comprehensive knowledge of one or more of the following – Siemens PCS7, S7 300, S7 400, Rockwell Control Logix, PLC5 and MicroLogix, GeFanuc 90/70 90/30 Rx3i PLC’s and systems and their application (other PLC or DCS experience may be an acceptable alternative).
- Knowledge of Building Access, Control and Identification (BACID), Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and Video Management Systems (VMS), Telemetry and Radio systems.
- Knowledge of Operating system lifecycles, virtualised environments, Ethernet and Fieldbus networks.
- Knowledge of using Asset Management systems such as Maximo, and project management skills such as business case development, estimating and forecasting.
- Proven experience in the design development and/or maintenance of complex electrical, automation and instrumentation systems.
- Proven experience in writing specifications, control philosophies or narratives.
- Knowledge and proven application of general asset management processes and risk assessment techniques related to large scale infrastructure management including CHAZOP, RCM etc.
If you are a Project Engineer with experience on SCADA and PLC systems apply via the link provided or send your CV to email@example.com