Great opportunity to join a growing ASX Listed Tech business with aggressive international expansion plans through organic growth and acquisition. 12-month fixed-term opportunity with access to an award-winning list of employee benefits including wellness days, work from anywhere ‘stay-cations’ and parental benefits. An excellent salary of $177,000 package including superannuation is on offer.
As the Senior Program Analyst – Transformation and delivery, you will work closely with the Chief Transformation Officer and GM – Tech Program Delivery in a newly formed team, you will embed governance best practice within the team, leveraging your strong knowledge of delivery practices and knowledge including Agile, while managing reporting, financial oversight, scheduling, and resource management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Financial management – working closely with the Finance Team to support Financial Analysis and control across a major International program, accurate monthly forecasting and reconciliation, and ensuring that a timely and consistent view of financials is always available
- Reporting – Preparation of internal presentations, minutes and reports across Transformation and Delivery as required by relevant committees
- Planning and Scheduling- support the development and maintenance of detailed Program plans and schedules, ensuring all deliverables are tracked and appropriately managed
- SOW tracking – Creating key templates, tools and artefacts required to govern Transformation and Delivery
- Resource Management- maintaining supply and demand register, ensuring that the resource forecast is current and aligned to the plan, and working with the CTO and People Experience Team to provide a forward view of demand
- Onboarding and offboarding new and outgoing team members across multiple locations e.g., UK, AU, India, Manilla, Sri Lanka
- Provide support to the Chief Transformation Officer across diary and email management
- Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependency (RAID) to be worked through collaboratively with risk partners
- Events/Social Lead – Organisation of team events e.g., team building/ connection activities, milestone celebrations, remote events deliveries
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Significant experience as a Program Analyst or similar, on large technology projects supporting multiple Project Managers
- Strong experience supporting complex programs of work under Agile and Watefall methodologies
- Experience supporting large programs and initiatives at costs of $30M to $50M+
- Strong understanding of structured project governance requirements- RAID Management, Resource Forecasting and Planning, Change Request Management, etc
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to develop effective inter-departmental and organisational relationships
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively in a dynamic, changing and unstructured environment
- Exceptional financial analysis and reporting experience, and advanced ability to work with PPM/Project Management tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
This is an urgent opportunity – you must be available to start by 25th September.
Please submit your resume ASAP, or for further information please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0408 388 680 or email@example.com