Our government client is seeking an experienced Senior Procurement Officer to lead the development of three procurement activities collectively valued at approximately $6M. The focus of these procurements is Early Childhood professional learning. This is an initial 3 month contract with a strong possiblity of extension.
- Lead the development of three procurement activities in the Early Childhood professional learning domain.
- Manage procurement processes, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide expert guidance on procurement strategies.
- Oversee the procurement budget and ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Proven experience as a Senior Procurement Officer or in a similar role.
- Expertise and knowledge of the early childhood sector and current reform efforts.
- Strong ability to design specifications with a focus on high-quality adult professional learning.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and policies governing procurement in the government sector.
If this sounds like you Apply Now to email Ahmad at firstname.lastname@example.org