Senior Policy Writer – Data Governance // Government (insurance) // 8 + Month Contract w/extensions
- 8+ Month + Day Rate Contract
- Sydney CBD, NSW / Hybrid (2 days p/w in office) & Flexi working
- Government Department
Talent International is working in partnership with our government client in seeking a Seeking an experienced Technical / Policy Writer to join a Government Data Governance program of work. 8 + Month contract – hybrid & flexi working!
Within this role, you will be joining a well-supported team in writing policies and frameworks around data risk and governance. You will with work with Data Owners, Data Stewards and subject matter experts in a collaborative and thought leading team.
- Updating a range of data-related policies, governance frameworks, associated procedures, and guidelines for internal users.
- Ensure documents and tools are fit for purpose and enable a strong risk, governance, and compliance control framework.
- Engage with senior stakeholders and consult regarding documentation and guidelines.
- Ability to turn technical documentation into a document that is fit for purpose and can be rolled out across the business.
- Experience in developing frameworks and policies
- Prior experience in data governance policies would be advantageous.
- Experience working in teams responsible for data governance frameworks, policies, standards, and processes
- Prior experience in Government / Financial Services / Regulated environments (desirable / advantageous)
The initial contract engagement is to June 2024 with the possibility of extensions thereafter
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online now! or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Please note: Candidates must be based within the Greater Sydney Area and existing full Australian working rights. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.