A leading Financial Services provider is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with proven Data Centre, F5 and Cloud experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
Joining a fast-paced project delivery team, you will be responsible for working on a variety of projects across a number of network and cloud technologies. Responsibilities will include taking the network design, working closely with stakeholders from across the business to effectively manage expectations and assist in the build and delivery of large and small scale projects initiatives.
This organisation will be using their new cloud environment to run specific network devices and work as an extension of their on-prem data centre. As they are at the beginning of their cloud journey, they are seeking individuals who can effectively navigate between their data centre and cloud environments and provide input and advice into the project implementations.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant vendor certifications (CCNP / CCIE, F5, AWS, Azure etc.)
- Proven network engineering experience gained within large, complex environments
- Advanced knowledge and experience supporting, maintaining and configuring Arista / Cisco routers, switches and F5 Load Balancers combined with solid cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
- Proven experience delivering projects from network designs
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work independently as required
What’s on offer in return:
- Flexible working arrangement from home / CBD offices
- Annual discretionary bonus
To be excited for this exciting opportunity, please apply online today.