A leading Financial Services provider is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with strong Data Centre expertise to join their team on a permanent basis.
Joining a stable, collaborative team environment, this role will be responsible for the delivery of BAU and project initiatives, with projects in the pipeline including scaling out the organisation’s datacentres, datacentre relocation, network virtualisation and migrating on-prem datacentres to a cloud environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong foundational skills in BGP, MPLS and EVPN, as well as proven knowledge and experience supporting / maintaining and firewalls and load balancing. Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant vendor certifications (CCNP / CCIE, F5, Palo Alto etc.)
- Demonstrated network engineering experience gained within large, complex environments
- Advanced knowledge and experience designing, engineering and troubleshooting in large datacentre and campus networks (VXLAN, EVPN, Spine-Leaf)
- Strong knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, MPLS etc
- Knowledge and experience supporting, maintaining and configuring Arista / Cisco routers and switches, along with Palo Alto firewalls and F5 loadbalancer would be highly regarded
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work independently as required
What’s on offer in return:
- Flexible working arrangement from home / CBD offices
- Annual discretionary bonus
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online today.