- Perth Based Role – Some site travel required!
- $60-75/hour + super
- 6 month contract (possible transition to permanency)
- East Perth Location
Reporting to the Commercial Superintendent, the successful candidate will become a member of a high performing and professional commercial team. This role will heavily engage and maintain strong working relationship with key operations and other internal stakeholders with providing commercial support and financial insights to support business decisions and meet business requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating and delivering accurate month end, annual budget and quarterly forecast outcomes with meeting internal deadlines.
- Providing financial outcomes and results for various monthly and annual reporting requirements.
- Business partnering with key operation stakeholders with main focus on but not limited to providing support on commercial related matters at all levels, facilitating month end and forecast cost review process, identifying & tracking cost savings opportunities, providing guidance and advice on commercial process as well as implementing improvements, etc
- Providing comprehensive financial insights, driver-based cost variance analysis to support business decisions.
- Supporting and supervising cost control function.
You will have:
- Membership to the Institute of Chartered Accountants or CPA Australia.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, mining experience and knowledge of processing facilities is desirable.
- Collaborative team player, proactive problem solver and passion towards learning new systems or financial tools.
- Strong analytical, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of attention to detail and commit to meeting deadlines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experiences with SAP is preferred.
You must be based in Perth and have full working rights for this role.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the “APPLY NOW” button below and attach your CV (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au. For further information please contact Danielle Carter on 0490 888 247 or Danielle.Carter@talentinternational.com