Senior IT Support – Project Coordinator // Government // 6+ Month Contract
- 6+ Month Day Rate Contract – with likely extensions
- Sydney Olympic Park & / Parramatta, NSW / Hybrid (2-3 days p/w in office) & Flexi working
- Government Department
- $700 – $900 + Super p/d
Talent International is working in partnership with a government agency in seeking a Senior IT Support – Project Coordinator to join an existing and well supported team.
This role is a mix of IT support and service delivery, the purpose of this role is to document and co-ordinate their ICT needs and provide hands on end point support.
The role will work with the business to integrate with the border IT service teams and resolve IT service issues. The role requires skills in IT support (windows environment) and Project /Relationship management / coordination)
The role undertakes ICT business as usual support and project delivery co-ordination for a range of projects, including operational policy and procedure development and ICT services.
- 5+ years’ experience a similar role (IT Support & ICT Project Coordination)
- Experience in IT support (windows environment)
- Project /Relationship management / coordination
- Prior Government experience (desirable)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online now! or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Please note: This role requires full Australian working rights. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.