Your new employer
Talent International has partnered with a leading asset management company based in Sydney who are going througha significant growth phase with a very exciting forecast for the year to come!
Your new role
We are looking for a Senior Financial Controller to look after the Transport function for the business. You will be reporting to the Executive General Manager and have a close working relationship with the CFO.
- Delivery of quality financial reporting and strong focus on balance sheet and cash flow management
- Ability to work with and influence operational leaders in the businesses to adopt sound financial practices and decisions
- Work with the Transport leadership team to drive productivity and margin improvement initiatives
- Lead a finance team that actively partners and engages with operational teams
- Influence Joint Venture finance practices and outcomes.
- Delivering and improving financial reporting and performance insight for the division to drive sound commercial decision making and improve business performance.
- Delivering forecasts, budgets and long-term strategic planning ensuring predictability and clarity of business profitability and future cash flows.
- Providing financial modelling and overhead pricing for tenders and contract renewals and driving overall financial accuracy of tenders.
- Supporting management as required with commercial insight, including preparation of strategic plans to support innovation and new lines of work
- Ensure adequate process and finance team capability exists within the Division to enable timely, efficient and accurate financial reporting
- A minimum of 5 years in a senior finance position
- Finance or accountancy-based tertiary qualification
- Experience operating at a senior management level within a service focused organisation
- Experience in managing a team
- An analytical mind and thorough understanding of common industry practices and ‘best fit’ strategies with regards to financial reporting and controls in a service based organisation
- Preferable experience operating at a senior level within a company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), including engagement with Board of senior executive on people related matters (Preferred)
- Possess communication skills of the highest level in order to positively influence staff, clients, management and broader business stakeholder groups
If you believe that the above role is a great fit for you then apply or email Sahne Hodgins email@example.com