Senior Digital Project Manager – Data Analytics
Initial 7 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Senior Project Manager’ with implementing analytics e.g., Google Analytics, Snowplow or others.
- Under broad direction, and in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, prepare comprehensive business cases for the most complex large and medium sized projects.
- Manage effective steering committees with appropriate stakeholder representation.
- Deliver the most complex projects in accordance with program and portfolio governance principles.
- Ensure that the appropriate project benefit management plan is developed and delivered to enhance project success in line with business objectives.
- Expertly plan and deliver the most complex large and medium sized projects to agreed scope, schedule, and cost.
- Identify and lead the strategic analysis needed to ensure that functional, technical, and operational requirements are based on business objectives and are sufficiently captured.
- Monitor and evaluate progress against project management plans, including financials, schedules, resourcing, risks, and issues, and proactively identify issues and opportunities.
- Manage and lead the delivery of work by project team members and impacted technology teams to successful outcomes.
- Continually review and manage the organisational and technical changes needed for a project at a very high level.
- Build transition plans and manage the project transition into operations and project closure.
- Develop strategic working relationships through effective communication, reporting, negotiation, and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout the project and project deliverables are met.
- Cooperate with any reasonable instruction, procedure or policy relating to safety and take reasonable care for your own safety and that of other people who may be affected by your conduct while at work. Additional WHS responsibilities apply to Managers and Supervisors, Team Directors, and other Officers.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent significant skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Demonstrated significant experience in expertly managing the most complex projects and project teams, to successful delivery.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills with proven experience in achieving project deadlines, budgets, and project objectives.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate with people at the highest level and work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
- High level of motivation and personal initiative, with highly developed leadership skills.
- Expert analytical, problem-solving, and reasoning skills with the ability proactively identify issues and opportunities and take appropriate action.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org