- Fixed Term Opportunity: 12 Months
- Must be an Australian Citizen (Mandatory)
- Proven Experience in developing Business Analysis Centre of Excellence
Our client is a government-owned organisation responsible for providing services which are essential to the nation’s safety and economic security. They are committed to the continual improvement of their services by becoming leaner, more efficient and more responsive to the changing needs of their customers.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced, cross-functional, ‘Senior Digital Business Analyst’ you will provide comprehensive and meaningful information, analysis and reporting to assist our client in achieving its strategic, financial, operational, and commercial objectives
Our ideal candidate will act as pillar of strength and help lay down the foundation for the adoption of new project methodologies and ways of working for our client, as well as initiating and being part of the Centre of excellence for business analysis across the delivery portfolio.
The platform these implementations will be showcased on would be on SAP S4/HANNA under our client’s ‘SAP Cloud & Workforce Rostering Project’. The ideal candidate would be part of large end-to-end implementation aimed towards uplifting our client’s efficiency and operational capability for their existing front-line workforce.
The program is benefits led and seeks to realise benefits using digital solutions and leading technologies, including a new digital rostering solution (Workforce) and SAP Cloud (S4/HANA for finance and asset management, Ariba for procurement, SuccessFactors for HR), as well as process improvements to remove inefficiencies, increase standardisation and increase flexibility in our support services approach
Key responsibilities of the position
- Multi-year strong experience working in business process analysis in large business transformation programs/projects.
- Experience in documenting requirements from user to functional/nonfunctional level, including as-is to to-be process mapping.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of various software development methodologies, including waterfall and agile.
- Experience in preparing requirements as part of statement of works for commercial purposes (procurement and contract).
Other Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated strong experience in SAP project delivery successfully delivering enabling services business benefits and outcomes is highly desirable.
- Experience in working with a group of Business Process Analysts and leading by example.
- Strong understanding of business architecture concepts, processes, and principles
- Experience with frameworks such as Six Sigma, Lean Management, PMBOK, PRINCE2, P3M3, Prosci, ITIL and BABOK.
- Experience in developing Business Process Centre of Excellence, integrating it into the business delivery services, and overseeing its continued operation.
If you are an experienced and dynamic ‘Senior Digital Business Analyst,’ who is passionate about high quality solutions and implementations and wants to be part of a great team, we would love to hear from you!
‘APPLY for this opportunity, For further information, please contact Sanat Anmadwar on 02 6129 6326 or email Sanat.Anmadwar@talentinternational.com and help uplift our client’s technical capability.