Senior Desktop Support – Level 3
Initial 6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Senior Desktop Support’.
- Extensive experience in installing and managing current Windows based Standard Operating Environment (SOE) images for the PC desktops/laptop using SCCM tools in a large multi-site organisation.
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications and/or approved course certifications.
- Experience using various communication protocols including Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Working knowledge of Virtual Private Network (VPN) remote access systems.
- Experience in using Windows Active Directory tools and SCCM Application Software.
- Experience in managing Anti-Virus Software Application in a large multi-site environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with capacity to mentor teams members.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to analyse, troubleshoot, solve problems, establish priorities effectively and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Current unrestricted Australian drivers licence
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org