Working for this local government body as a Senior Data Engineer you will design and develop applications for all data warehousing components, including real-time data ingestion techniques, transformations, aggregations, and related data quality frameworks.
- Develop robust end-to-end data solutions for structured and unstructured data including ingestion, parsing, integration, auditing, logging, aggregation, normalization, modelling, and error handling
- Engineering of data pipelines from data acquisition and ingestion though platform layers, various means of consumption including, reports, dashboards, applications, models, and API’s
- Engineering of data features in support of advanced analytical processes and data science teams
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve data quality and operational issues
- Develop high-quality, secure, and maintainable code in an agile environment
- Develop and support Test Automation where required
- Creates/Implements and maintains ETL principles, frameworks, standards and associated documentation.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working on developing and designing on Azure
- Strong understanding of Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, and Azure Data Lake
- Experience in data modelling methods such as Data Vault, Star schema, Kimball
- Strong experience as a data engineer and practices
- Azure certifications(s) or equivalent
- Agile/Lean practices with a focus on vertical slice delivery
- Experience and understanding of large-scale cloud data platform deployments in enterprise-wide environments,
- Hands on experience implementing DevOps is desirable
- Experience designing and working with Test Automation
- Strong experience in Agile Environment
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Josh D’Monte on 9236 7723 for a confidential discussion.