The Senior Safety Investigator will work within approved enforcement policies and procedures and undertake compliance and enforcement activities in partnership with other enforcement agencies.
- Conduct efficient investigations, and manage investigations conducted by outsourced service providers
- Gather evidence to support compliance and enforcement activities and ensure files, records and data are managed appropriately
- Prepare investigation reports, briefings and correspondence
- Experience working as an Investigations Officer
- Proven ability in leading complex investigations
- Qualifications in investigations
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Good communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Government Department
- Contract until the 14/12/2023
- Melbourne CBD location with hybrid work from home
Express your interest to Xavier Cusack by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below or contact on 9236 7752.