Talent International is searching for a Senior Change & Training Analyst to join our Client, a State Government Department.
- Initial contract until June 2023
- Hourly rate of $92 p/h plus super
- Experience with Dynamics implementations and Articulate360 highly regarded
About the role:
As the Senior Change & Training Analyst, you will work closely with the Organisational Change Manager, broader project team, and key internal and external stakeholders to undertake key project change management activities contributing to the delivery of a staged project implementation plan, including change management strategy and related deliverables
As the Senior Change Analyst, you will specifically:
- Develop and execute high quality technical, professional, tailored change management plans and communication strategies to meet business change objectives.
- Through high level written and oral communication skills, prepare and present high-level discussion papers, correspondence, communication, and briefing material relating to a range of organisational change and development initiatives.
- Lead the development, design and delivery of highly engaging, inclusive and accessible training programs associated with the project by utilising adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies
- Contribute to the direction, partnerships and service delivery models for the team and business improvement initiatives.
- Foster close working relationships with key business stakeholders within the department; from subject matter experts, project teams and stakeholders to understand people impacts, provide advice and recommendations, and implement targeted projects and activities to deliver on business outcomes.
- Provide a leadership role to other team members including external delivery teams in a busy and focused work environment.
- 3+ years’ experience of training development and delivery with demonstratable experience of working in Change Management
- Experience in effective stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business transition will be highly regarded.
- Experience of using eLearning tools such as Captivate or Articulate360 is highly desirable.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com