- Initial 6 month contract (highly likely to extend)
- Extensive benefits such as free daily breakfast & lunch, $10/day staff parking + more
- Sydney CBD Office Location with working from home flexibility 2-3 days per week
- Flexible daily rate – $900 – $1000 per day
An Entertainment organisation is urgently seeking a Senior Change Manager to join a critical program of work for the business. This is a pivotal role within their organisation, reporting to the General Manager. The successful candidate will be working as part of the business’s remediation plan and assisting with the business transformational change that they’re currently working through. This role demands an experienced individual with a proven track record in delivering effective change management strategies and methodologies within complex projects in enterprise organisations.
As the Senior Change Manager, you will:
- Provide thought leadership, coaching, and mentoring to enhance the organisation’s change capabilities.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with project and business stakeholders, fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Oversee the delivery of the change strategy across the portfolio, ensuring structured, professional, and efficient implementation.
- Identify and manage change resources within the assigned portfolio, ensuring optimum utilization.
- Develop and implement targeted change management plans, including communication, coaching, and training strategies.
- Conduct change readiness assessments and develop resistance management plans to address points of resistance.
- Enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrate project successes.
- Assist in the delivery of Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) and ensure compliance with relevant standards and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in change management, project management, business, or equivalent work experience.
- Industry-recognised certifications in change management practices, including CMI certification and CM methodology.
- Over 10 years of verifiable experience as a Senior Change Manager within complex projects.
- Experience working in high pressure, complex environments
- Proficiency in managing relationships with internal business customers and external providers.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership abilities, demonstrating initiative, collaboration, and adaptability.
- Advanced capabilities in change management strategy, stakeholder management, communication, impact assessment, benefit realization, and project management.
What’s in it for you?
- Free daily lunch – with a new menu every day
- $10 per day staff parking
- Working from home flexibility
- Opportunity for extension and other work within the organisation as they grow
- Opportunity to join a great, high performing team with a professional and collaborative work ethic and a great sense of humor
If you are an outcome-focused, highly motivated change management expert with a passion for driving successful project outcomes, please APPLY NOW! Or email Sophia.email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until 30th of October