This leading University are seeking 2x Senior Change Analysts/ Change Managers with strong analytical skills to join their Digital Products Portfolio, contributing a multi-year Salesforce program of work.
This role will focus on change analysis and readiness work, with communications being led by other roles. You will play an integral part of a wider change team and contribute to wider change practice.
- Lead change analysis, including stakeholder, change impact, business readiness and learning needs assessments, working in conjunction with business analysts
- Apply change management process and tools to create change plans and integrate these into wider project and sprint plans
- Foster and promote strong relationships and excellent engagement with end users, and their leaders, and facilitate co-design of readiness and learning approaches
- Work as part of an agile project team, identify, raise, and mitigate risks associated with change implementation and adoption
- Provide input to, and support, the design and delivery of training programs
- Track and report on progress and metrics
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years experience leading change impact analysis, readiness assessments and learning needs assessments for large scale complex technology programs
- Previous experience evaluating readiness and in developing readiness and training/learning plans
- Ability to successfully uplifting change readiness
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels
- Experience in end user engagement and co-design of change approaches
- Substantial experience in working with technical implementation teams applying Agile methodology
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proficient in MS applications, and experience working in Jira and Confluence
- Previous Salesforce implementation experience will be highly regarded
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Dylan Tasker on 9236 7753 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org