Senior Business Analyst (HR People & Performance Workstream) // Entertainment Industry
- Sydney CBD Location with WFH Flexibility (2-3 days per week)
- $700 – $888 including super per day
- Extensive benefits including $10 parking, free daily breakfast and lunch + more
- Initial 6 month contract
Our client, a leading Entertainment Brand, are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Transformation Office team for an initial 6 month contract.
In this role you will support the effective implementation of changes to business processes and systems whilst ensuring that business solutions achieve the outcomes defined by business requirements. This position will be working predominantly across their HR People & Performance workstreams. Collaborating with SME’s, you will ensure timely implementation of simultaneous initiatives and projects. On an ongoing basis, you will identify issues and risks, take appropriate action and manage change requests whilst meeting agreed deadlines.
- Extensive experience in business analysis activity, particularly in the commercial or technology space.
- Previous experience on working with HR or People and Performance Functions is highly desirable
- A proven track record in business case, financial and cost-modelling development.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- The ability to embrace continuous change and manage teams in a supportive way.
- A tertiary qualification in commerce, technology or accreditation in business analysis is favourable.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Angus.Bick@talentinternational.com