As part of the ERP Transformation Program, this leading Univerity will introduce a universal Scheduling, Time and Attendance (ST&A) platform to primarily manage the University’s casual staff cohort.
Under broad direction from the HR Lead, Rostering and Payroll, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for leading and supporting the team in discovery of current state (as-is) process capture, future state (to-be) process and requirements documentation and support of training and handover activities.
- Stakeholder identification and management
- Lead workshops with stakeholders (e.g., business and technical) for process, policy and technology current state capture and associated pain points.
- Work with stakeholders to develop future state processes to address business needs (including people, policy and technology)
- Processes must capture business rules, roles and responsibilities and identify systems utilised in current and future state processes.
- Work with functional and technical stakeholders to understand process and data changes
- Identify and document business impacts
- Data mapping and data analysis
- Development and maintenance of appropriate documentation
- Support delivery activities including development of support model guides, knowledge based articles and training.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience in similar roles with strong senior stakeholder management and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong requirements analysis/elicitation/specification/traceability and workshop facilitation experience
- Demonstrated experience in capture and documentation of end-to-end processes (including people, technology and policy)
- Experience with diagramming tools such as Visio, Lucidchart
- Experience in leading workshops, scoping activities and documenting outcomes.
- Demonstrated capacity to work on multiple and varied sized initiatives simultaneously and deliver results
- Understanding/Experience with workforce management tools e.g. UKG/Kronos (Highly Desirable)
- University sector experience (Desirable)
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Samantha Hogan on 9236 7786 for a confidential discussion.