Our client is a leading national telecommunications provider currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to deliver end to end process improvement on a key customer focused project.
Your new role will see you joining at the discover phase to assess current processes concerning connecting customer orders. From here you will identify areas fro improvement and deliver upon those suggestion. Working across a broad stakeholder group you will need to be comfortable engaging people at all levels of the business. Being a telco based process improvement project you will require an understanding of the eTOM framework and be able to apply it to your work.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst within a telco environment
- Understanding of the eTOM framework
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Prior experience delivering in a large scale Agile environment
- End to end process improvement experience
Our client is offering an initial contract until June 2024 with the potential to extend. Offices are based in the Melbourne CBD with a requirement to be on-site 1-2 days per week.
For more information feel free to contact Melissa Haddad at email@example.com