The Client & Role:
We’re currently working with an Australian financial services organisation, they currently have a requirement for a Security Architect to join the organisation on an initial 6 month contract. You will be working with a team of Security Architects to support the digital transformation program along with other key projects within the organisation.
- The evaluation of products, assessment of technological impacts, development of solution overviews and high-level designs as well as the oversight of the security design of projects and solutions.
- Security Architecture of the specific domain areas for the successful migration.
- Ensure all aspects of the design goes through approvals of stakeholder and governance forums.
- Ensure solution adheres to internal policies and industry compliance requirements.
- Governance of delivery of designs into production.
- Maintain relationships with solution architects, developers, operational personnel and technology leadership groups within the Bank and its technology suppliers.
- Engage and assist business users in the selection and development of solutions (throughout all stages; from concept, through to design, and finally delivery/operational – as required).
- Review and sign off on architecture deliverables.
Required Skills & Specialisms:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related industry experience.
- Expertise in designing, analysing, and proposing security solutions to meet finance and banking projects, taking into consideration stakeholder requirements and cyber security strategy and roadmaps.
- The candidate should have a strong background in different security technologies, with a focus on enterprise and business applications, as well as be familiar with a variety of various security and networking frameworks and architectures.
- Experience delivering large and complex technology projects and programs using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience as Security Architect ideally in the banking or finance industry.
- Experience with Mobile and Internet Banking customer channels. (Advantageous)
- Experience with Customer Servicing and Customer Onboarding solutions.
- Experience in Cloud Security Architecture and design for large and complex technology systems.
If you’re a Security Architect with strong experience in Banking and Finance apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel on 0421 909 649.