- 12 month contract (opportunity for extension)
- South Sydney location – working from home available 2 days per week
- Competitive Daily Rate – $1100 – $1200 per day
A leading utilities organisation, spread across approximately 35 sites across all Australian states and territories and known to be at the forefront of innovation and quality in their industry are hiring! They are currently undergoing a significant endeavor to replace their aging ERP/MRP platforms with modern integrated cloud-based solutions.
As a Security Analyst, you will play a key role in the success of this project. Working under the direction of the Program Change/Security Manager, you will design and deliver a well-structured and maintainable suite of business security roles in the ERP Solution. Your expertise will be vital in ensuring efficient business process execution and adherence to good security practices.
About the role:
- Assist the change/security manager in designing, building, and testing security roles in D365 F&O and e2Open.
- Support the testing team during SIT / UAT phase to identify and rectify any security role defects.
- Ensure security roles satisfy BBC security risk and audit requirements.
- Create, document, and test security roles in D365 to align with BBC business requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and defects, producing relevant user security test artifacts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, reporting security progress and outcomes.
- Support the Triage Defect Process, escalating security issues as necessary.
- Qualifications in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Security Analyst.
- Minimum 5 years experience in large ERP and/or systems integration project delivery across the full project lifecycle.
- Minimum 1 year demonstrated Security Analyst experience of MS D365 Implementations in FINOPS.
- Understanding of D365 workflows and position hierarchies’ interplay with D365 security roles.
- Experience with Azure DevOps as a project and defect management tool.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Proven track record of collaboration across teams with varying objectives
If this role sound like you, please APPLY NOW! Or email your CV to Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org