Working for this large government body as Scrum Master you will be part of the Agile Practice within their Enterprise Delivery function. The function is responsible for marshalling best practice processes for multidisciplinary delivery squads.
- Champion, train and coach agile methodologies and practices to stakeholders across the organisation to drive change, govern and play a leading role in Strategic Delivery initiatives
- Provide support and leadership to in a matrix environment, leading by example and guiding and coaching the team and organization on how to use agile practices and values
- Lead the processes for cross-functional multidisciplinary teams as they deliver prioritised features to achieve the intended value
- Facilitate agile ceremonies including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog refinement meetings, sprint demos and sprint retrospectives
- Support, educate and coach Product Owners, with respect to grooming and maintaining a product and sprint backlogs.
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and impediments to delivery and either manage these or escalate for resolution to ensure successful delivery of backlog items
Skills and experience
- Significant experience working as Scrum Master with product development teams
- Demonstrated expertise in the agile delivery methodologies including but not limited to; SAFe, LeSS, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, ITIL, DevOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery and/or Rapid Application Development.
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of large-scale technology projects, and ability to manage dependencies, issues and risks
- Highly developed interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with strong customer focus and ability to understand issues
- Experience in organisational change, influencing and changing culture and work practices
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills and an ability to think laterally to identify practical and workable solutions
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate adoption and transition to agile methodology from traditional waterfall
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Dylan Tasker on 9236 7753 for a confidential discussion.