Talent International is searching for an experienced SAP Systems Administrator to join our State Government client based in Brisbane CBD on a contract until June 2024 + likely extensions.
// Paying up to $1092.54/day (inc super)
// Contract till June 2024 + likely extensions
// Experienced with SAP HANA
Manage and maintain SAP HANA 2.0 platform and other S/4HANA servers and databases. This includes managing systems integrations, analysing issues, resolution of issues, coordinating with product vendor to resolve product defects, maintaining the health of the system, managing outsourced platform services with testing and advise, setting administration best practices and implementing, managing upgrades and patches, coordinating application deployments, and stakeholder’s communications.
- Work with Business Analysts and Developers to review and finalize requirements and produce to-be solutions from SAP systems configuration and integration perspective.
- Manage SAP Hana 2.0 security and installation and upgrade coordination of add-on software in the native HANA environment.
- Review and advise on any system and integration related impacts from new solution requirements from transactional S/4HANA system and HANA 2.0 data platform perspectives.
- Review system events and schedules and to manage appropriate stakeholder communications.
- At least 10+ years in SAP systems administration experience with various SAP Netweaver systems and relational databases
- At least 5+ years in SAP HANA DB and HANA platform support experience
- At least 2+ years of S/4HANA administration with upgrade or conversion experience
- At least 2+ years of code deployments using non-SAP code repository and deployment tools like GIT and Jenkins
- Ability to work with architects, managers and developers to deliver designs/build technical solutions and integrations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent key stakeholder management and client engagement skills
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Samantha Burkin or Mats Rorvik on 07 3031 4522 or 07 3031 4512 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com