Talent International is searching for experienced SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant to join our client, a leading logistics organisation. This is a 6-month contract position based in Fortitude Valley.
About the Role:
The SAP Plant Maintenance Contractor, under the direction of the functional team will be required to work with various division of the business to deliver & contribute towards continuous improvements.
The SAP Plant Maintenance contractor must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Work with the business & Technology to address & delivery functional solutions against the identified business requirements
- Configuration and updates to documents related to the in scope items.
- Develop functional specifications for point solutions to enhance core SAP Plant Maintenance capability with the principle of adopting standard SAP functions where available. Including:
- Review of IT requests to address business requirements/problems
- Provide expertise in SAP Plant Maintenance functionality in support of business enquiries
- Document and report functional specifications for SAP Plant Maintenance activities where required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of the SAP Customer Service module and integration of SAP PM with SAP MM and SAP FICO would be beneficial.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years previous experience in a SAP PM contractor/consultant role in a large and complex information technology organisation operating in asset intensive (Rail, Mining, Utilities, Transportation) industries is highly desirable.
- Recognised SAP-accredited qualification is highly desirable.
- Understand integration of SAP Plant Maintenance and other functional modules within SAP.
- Experience in design, testing and support of the delivery of functional specifications for RICEF objects.
- Experience of SAP-PM configuration is required such as Enterprise structure, Master data, Notification, Work orders (including Refurbishment orders) etc.
- Expertise in designing, mapping processes and presenting scenarios for SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Experience with BAPI, BADI, functional modules, IDOC and API interfaces related to SAP PM, including between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Knowledge of SAP customer service, external services / 3rd party services and Linear Asset Management is beneficial.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact Jenifer Mitchell on (07) 3031 4511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com