- $100 – $120 per hour
- Sydney CBD fringe location with WFH flexibility 3 days per week
- Free daily lunch, $10 parking and more!
- Initial 3 contract (with the view to extend)
A leading Entertainment organisation is seeking a SAP ECP Consultant to join their team in a contract opportunity, this is an initial 3 month contract with the opportunity for extension. In this role you will play a critical role in a high performing team, reporting to the People Systems and Reporting Manager.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to oversee the Employee Central Payroll (ECP) system within SAP. If you have extensive experience in the SAP & ECP space, with configuration knowledge and an understanding of payroll processes. If this sounds like you we want to hear from you!
- Manage and maintain the Employee Central Payroll (ECP) system within SAP.
- Collaborate with a vendor, to ensure system stability and functionality.
- Act as a liaison between the payroll team and the vendor, facilitating communication and understanding.
- Source requirements, send them to the vendor, test system elements, and put them into production.
- Perform system configuration
- Contribute to ongoing projects, including SAP 2/Single Touch Payroll implementation
- Conduct testing and interpret challenges in the system
- Gain exposure to the entire SAP suite, expanding your expertise
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience in the SAP system & ECP
- Background in payroll operations to effectively interpret and address challenges.
- Experience working on SAP implementations and configuration
- Strong technical understanding to facilitate communication with the vendor.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Experience in a large-scale organization with complex payroll structures is advantageous.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to bring innovative ideas.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a high energy, high performing team
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office with the rest of the team) & flexible working hours
- In this role you will have the ability to implement new processes, and put your stamp on the business
- Free daily breakfast and lunch with a new menu every day
- $10/day staff parking available
- Join a great team with a professional, humorous, and collaborative work ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a key role where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be supported by a dedicated manager and have access to all the tools and resources you need to succeed. They encourage autonomy and value your input in making improvements. With multiple projects and challenges, you’ll enjoy a dynamic and rewarding environment where your skills and expertise will shine.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and thrive in a collaborative, innovative, and fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting role.
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW! Or email your CV to Sophia.email@example.com