Our client is a Tier 1 client in Australia, looking for a SAP Basis Security Lead to join with their team. This candidate will provide technical support and expertise to their SAP Basis team and systems. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the design and development of SAP Basis/systems requirements, ensuring they meet the platform’s needs.
- Design and develop SAP Basis/systems requirements and specifications.
- Manage SAP environments, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
- Interact with and manage stakeholders from other teams such as Data, Security, Infrastructure, Platform, vendors/partners.
- Lead , manage multiple implementation/migration projects across SAP ECC/S4 HANA Cloud migrations, upgrades, and implementations.
- Establish standard SAP best practices across SAP Basis, Security, ECC/4 HANA platforms.
- Work with Waterfall and DevOps/Agile methodologies.
- 10-12+ years of expert experience in the SAP Basis domain.
- Strong experience in SAP ECC/S4 HANA Cloud migrations, upgrades, and implementations.
- Proven experience in SAP landscapes setup, Solution Manager utilization, and Data Volume Management.
- Knowledge of SAP Security best practices and Solution Management KPIs.
- Experience with SAP License management and SAP systems HA/DR failover processes.
- Familiarity with Waterfall, DevOps, and Agile methodologies.
- Strong database administration skills in SAP Oracle & SAP HANA.
- Expertise in performance management and troubleshooting in SAP landscapes.
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click ‘Apply’ button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.