Our client is a large federal government agency. They are seeking a Salesforce Data Architect to join their team for a 6 month period. This role is responsible for ongoing enhancement of Salesforce data architecture strategy for projects across the Scheme participant, provider, and partner domains, with specific focus on delivery of the service enhancement and digital transformation objectives.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Applying architectural principles to Salesforce data solutions.
- Assessing and defining Salesforce data and process requirements to meet business requirements.
- Developing Salesforce solutions to store and retrieve information.
- Preparing Salesforce architect models and reports of legacy systems and new data stores.
- Providing advice and guidance to project team and effective data model to achieve targeted business outcomes.
- Examining and identifying database structural necessities by evaluating business operations, applications, and programming interfaces (APIs).
- Offering project support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Maintaining Salesforce Enterprise data model, data dictionary including picklist values UpToDate after every release.
- Working with various internal (e.g., Delivery squads) and external (e.g., Analytics, Enterprise Architecture) teams to review and present updates to Salesforce data model.
- Proven work experience as a Salesforce Data Architect or similar role.
- Experience in gathering and analysing system requirements.
- In-depth understanding of data structure principles and great expertise in Salesforce.
- Experience working in both agile and structured delivery environments.
- Excellent listening, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Australian Citizen only
- Excellent listening, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- TOGAF certified or equivalent IT architectural qualification.
- Comfortable with new ways of thinking about accessibility and enthusiastic about accessible design & development will be highly regarded.
This role will be based in the clients Richmond office 3 days each week, with flexible arrangements in place for the remaining 2 days. Ideally you hold a Baseline clearance or the ability to obtain one. For more information, please call Shelley on 0418 572 482 or email email@example.com.