- Diverse responsibilities that will aid your professional development!
- Australian owned business supporting organisations with ICT infrastructure.
- Highly supportive leadership with great training!
Our client has strong presence within diverse sectors such as Public Sector, Industrial, Enterprise, Healthcare & Education and are looking for an admin-lover to join their team. If you appreciate being the first point of contact, value attention to detail, supporting a wider sales team and consider yourself a lover of all things administration, this is the opportunity for you!
Values of the business:
- Excellent structured training and mentoring from leadership.
- Annual bonus rewarded on-top of your competitive salary package.
- Management places importance on long-term goals and aspirations within the business.
How will you contribute:
- Administrative tasks including communications, data management, reporting, quoting and invoices.
- Directly support the sales team through the development of proposals.
- Ensure phone and email communications are promptly actioned.
- Manage correspondence between the sales team and their clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure deliverables and KPI’s are met.
- First point of contact welcoming clients on-site and greeting guests.
- Ensuring the MYOB CRM is kept tidy and up-to-date.
To be successful in the role you will bring:
- This is an full-time Sales Support role predominately done from in the comfort of your own home, however, willing to travel to office on periodical basis.
- Possess a strong passion for administration.
- Must have experience within either sales support / quoting / B2B sales experience.
- Ability to manage phone communications and correspondence.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player but also have the ability to work autonomously.
- You are a high energy individual with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- The successful candidate must have full working rights within Australia.
If you feel you’re now ready to take on your next challenge and the above excites you, please apply now! We will contact you if you’re shortlisted.