Candidates on a student visa will be considered, and sponsorship opportunities may be available.
Talent is partnering with our professional services client to find a SailPoint IDN Engineer with 3-5 years of experience. This role will be working onsite with their telecommunications client.
- Drive the implementation and enhancement of SailPoint IIQ/IDN solutions
- Optimise identity governance and administration processes using a strong understanding of IGA/Directory features
- Develop custom code, features, and functionality tailored to unique requirements using Advanced Java
- Ensure seamless integration and performance by developing custom connectors within the SailPoint IIQ/IDN tool
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SailPoint IIQ/IDN, with a strong understanding of IGA/Directory features
- Proficiency in Advanced Java for the development of custom code and functionality
- Experience working with at least one IGA tool other than SailPoint is preferred
- Initial 6-month contract with high possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent role
- Sponsorship opportunities available
- Candidates on student visas can be considered
- No local experience required
- 2-3 days per week in office
- $500-550 per day including super
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!