- Opportunity with Leading International Organisation
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step up!
- Excellent growth and culture available
- 12 month contract available with the view to extend
- $444 per day including super
Key skills summary:
- Digital marketing skills
- Good with numbers – comfortable looking at data / managing budgets
- Creative skills – copy, creative briefing, review
- Trade marketing – Retail point of sale design and execution
Our client is seeking a Strategic Retail Marketing Superstar who is comfortable navigating the worlds of offline and online retail. You should understand the modern customer journey, from mobile search to in-store price comparisons, and be driven to push for innovative strategies that will elevate his Company’s retail presence to new heights. As a vital member of our marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in transforming This Company’s consumer business and delivering on our omni-channel experience goals. Your ability to tidentify nuances in consumer audiences and your familiarity with the Australian and New Zealand retail landscape and seasonality trends will be crucial.
This role thrives in a fast-paced environment and requires adaptability to cater to the needs of different retailers, positioning this Company optimally. You will be actively involved in hands-on implementation, project management, and creative problem-solving. As the Retail Marketing Manager, you will become a subject-matter expert on retailer requirements, working with a wide range of this Company’s products. Collaboration will be key, as you work closely with marketing teams, product teams, sales teams, and external retail partners who will rely on your guidance and updates on campaigns, assets, and merchandising.
– Act as a brand custodian with some of the biggest retail partners in ANZ.
– Develop and execute retail trade marketing strategy across PC & Print.
– Engage across diverse channels, including Digital, Search, Social, Catalogues, and In-store.
– Collaborate with teams on exciting new product launches, campaigns, and promotions.
– Be accountable for the entire development-to-implementation process, from budgeting and planning to briefings, weekly work-in-progress (WIP) meetings, design, production, and distribution.
– Collaborate with creative agencies and manage assets.
– Analyse the business impact of campaigns and partners to develop analysis and return on investment (ROI) modeling.
Qualifications and Experience:
– 3-8+ years of work experience in a similar marketing role and industry, with a strong focus on retail-focused consumer technology. Alliance marketing experience is highly regarded.
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communication.
– Strong experience in shopper marketing, including the creation of catalogues, point-of-sale materials, and in-store experiences, as well as working with planograms.
– In-depth understanding of the AU & NZ retail landscape, including key brands and consumer segmentation.
– Experience in managing brand compliance with a keen eye for detail and design.
– Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively across teams, including remote teams across different time zones.
– Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English.
– Excellent presentation skills with the confidence to present to senior stakeholders.
– Budget management experience, including invoicing and payments with both internal and external parties.
If you are interested to hear more press Apply Now!