Project Support Officers
- Contract till 30 June 2024 + 6 months extension
- Must be an Australian Citizen and hold a Baseline clearance
- Canberra, or Sydney
Our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting digital capability within the Federal Government. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
About the Role
We are seeking energetic, passionate, and innovative project support Officers to support the AI in Government Taskforce. The successful candidates should have a proven track record in project support, consistently delivering projects on time and within budget. The candidates should be experienced in preparing high quality project management documents in alignment with best practice. The candidate should also possess effective negotiation and communication skills to support internal and external stakeholder engagement.
Specific duties will include:
- Prepare high quality project management documents
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage competing priorities
- Being part of a team and support a high-profile project team
Skills and Experience
- Must hold a AGSVA Baseline clearance
- Experience managing and supporting the development of project artefacts, including schedules, deliverables, risks, and issues in tight timeframes.
- Proven experience in drafting and preparation of briefs, correspondence and reports including submissions for reporting to Senior Executive in Government
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant qualifications in project support
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’. For further information, please contact Jaela Smith on 6129 6302 or email Jaela.firstname.lastname@example.org.