- Melbourne or Adelaide location
- Permanent opportunity
- Defence Contractor
Our client is looking for a Project Scheduler, to work on major defence contracts.
- Develop and maintain all schedules on the DPN.
- Update schedules on the DPN on a monthly basis including cost forecast.
- Assist and provide input into PPRIP/MRM monthly reporting and any other reports as required.
- Assist team members with scheduling requirements as required.
- Report where requested to Defence Space Command scheduler.
- Assist with updating project documentation (MAA, PES, IPMP).
- Provide Earned Value oversight and reporting.
- Integrate cost, schedule and risk data as required.
- Proven experience in project scheduling.
- Proven experience using EVM, OPP and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Eligible for NV1 security clearance.