One of our clients based in Adelaide his looking to hire multiple IT Project Officer for a long-term contract.
MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS (federal government requirement)
Location: Based in Adelaide or willing to relocate
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Detailed understanding of SAP and Salesforce CRM platforms
- Detailed knowledge of NDIA operating systems, practice and processes.
- Platforms: Experience in the use of Jira and Confluence
- Developing and managing project plans and schedules in accordance with the client’s project management framework.
- Providing specialist advice and technical expertise to staff and stakeholders.
- Performing independent research work and analysis including the preparation of draft reports on relevant project activities.
- Coordinating regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports.
- Preparing draft written material including business cases, plans, executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Monitoring project budgets, review and report on expenditure and assist with procurement and contract management.
- Identifying and assisting with the management of project risks, issues and benefits.
- Contributing to project quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs.
If interested APPLY NOW or call Aparna at 08 8228 1560 for more information