- Contract until December 2023 – Government Department
- CBD Location – Hybrid Working Arrangement
- Machinery of Government Project – Implement SAP SuccessFactors
With the recent Machinery of Government changes announced after the last election this large government department is looking for a project manager to oversee an initiative to implement SAP SuccessFactors.
- Lead delivery of projects within the scheduled timeframe and budget
- Manage a broad range of stakeholders, effectively resolving complex project issues
- Monitor key project risks and required responses, including raising risks where required
- Effectively managing complex and highly sensitive negotiations with multiple stakeholders
- Provide regular team reporting on project progress against milestones, budget spend and emerging issues
- Extensive of experience working as a Project Manager
- Strong experience working on Machinery of Government Projects
- Experience delivering SAP SuccessFactors would be highly regarded
- Ability to manage stakeholders and the businesses expectations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to direct, lead and develop multi-disciplinary teams.
What’s in it for you:
- Contract until December 2023
- CBD Location – Work from home
- Government Department
- Attractive Daily Rate
Should you wish to discuss the opportunity in further detail please contact Jimmy Nguyen on 9236 7726 or apply now to secure an interview.