9 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Meadowbank NSW & WFH
$1000 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Project Manager- Learning Management’. Good to have experience in education sector.
Experience in managing projects with a Service Design/Design Thinking approach to qualify and implement requirements.
- The project will have multiple products (EPICS) that will be scoped in consultation/with business stakeholders and the project team
- Strong facilitation experience (must be able to facilitate Service Design/ Design thinking workshops if required)
- Strong experience in pilot/prototyping projects (define Hypothesis, define MVP feature set, test hypothesis)
- Agile deliver experience across multi-disciplinary teams but without too strong application of a specific methodology (e.g. scrum) as the project team will not be a persistent fix team
- Will be required to apply basic project controls (tracking products in a epic and feature Kanban, basic project status reporting, etc.)
- Familiarity with the ADKAR change management model
- WISH: education background, ServiceNSW experience or similar government (note this is a secondary requirement)
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org