Our client is a government organisation based in the eastern suburbs currently undertaking a significant technology transformation, currently seeking an infrastructure and security Project Manager.
- Initial 6 month engagement with potential further extensions
- Inner eastern suburbs location
- Daily rates up to $800 plus super
They have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Manager with significant IT infrastructure and cyber security experience. Working with a small technical team, you will be delivering a range of initiatives and projects including DRP and incident response, risk assessments, implementing controls and risk register, and RFP/procurement of a Security operations center. Duties will include end to end project management including stakeholder engagement, budget and schedule management, vendor management, reporting, documentation, resource management, and delivery.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Approx 5 years technical Project Management experience
- Previous hands-on technical experience in IT infrastructure and cyber security prior to moving into project management
- Technical security knowledge, controls implementation, and understanding of security frameworks including VPDSF and ISO27001
- Exceptional stakeholder and business engagement skills, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage with executive level stakeholders, technical and support teams, and the general business
- Strong business change management skills
- Experience working in government or heavily regulated environments is ideal
Submit your resume ASAP, or for further information please contact email@example.com