- 12 month daily rate contract
- Paying up to $1024 PD inc super
- 2 Days WFH ( Not fully remote)
As a Data Retention Project Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a data management capability in an iconic commercial business with over 6000 employees.
You will be part of an information security team working closely with key stakeholders within the Business to help understand, develop and use a compliant strategy for the company’s collection, retention and disposal of personal data.
You will be expected to provide regular updates to the Data Committee and the Risk Committee concerning the progress of this project.
- Reviewing and updating policies concerning management of personal data.
- Undertake investigations and analysis of what and how personal data is held and establish appropriate methods of data minimisation, in collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for setting rules, drafting checklists, and creating incentives to encourage data minimisation
- Communicate data retention procedures and policies across the business
- Regularly audit and improve data minimisation processes.
- Prior experience of data management lifecycle and process improvement projects
- Experience and knowledge of Data Retention policies and procedures
- Experience of presenting data and information in clear, compelling ways
- Proven experience in project/ change management within information systems-related projects.
- Knowledge of data retention industry standards and best practice.
- Experience of leading and managing projects designed to deliver process improvement and innovation.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, alternatively you can phone Ziomi Warchalowski on 0475092132 for a confidential chat