Project Manager – Civil & Construction
Your Opportunity: We are seeking a dynamic and skilled Project Manager to join our Capital Projects team. As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and successful delivery of our organisations projects, contributing to the enhancement of our community’s well-being. With a focus on innovation, sustainability, and collaboration, you will lead projects through their entire lifecycle from scoping and design to construction and handover.
- Take ownership of capital investment projects, managing scoping, design, construction, and handover activities while ensuring alignment with community outcomes.
- Collaborate with various internal teams, stakeholders, and community members to incorporate coordinated requirements into projects.
- Drive the implementation of project plans, monitor performance, and address risks and opportunities as they arise.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and presentations, including graphics, for various purposes such as grant submissions, Body meetings, and workshops.
- Conduct feasibility studies, develop business cases, and analyse financial details for cost-benefit analysis.
- Provide technical advice on design, construction, compliance, and sustainability to stakeholders.
- Oversee safe project delivery, managing engineering integrity, design configuration, and on-site assembly.
- Identify root causes of project performance issues and propose effective solutions.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and environmental requirements by obtaining necessary licenses and approvals.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Building and Construction (Structural and/or Civil) or related disciplines.
- Experience in developing Business Cases and Project Management documentation, preferably with Prince2 Practitioner qualification.
- Significant experience in designing and constructing large, complex infrastructure projects.
- Proven expertise in delivering sustainable infrastructure aligned with environmental objectives.
- Strong understanding of contract standards AS4000 and AS2124.
- In-depth knowledge of environmental sustainability principles in building and construction management.
- Proficiency in contractor management and safety obligations.
- Experience in procurement and contract management for large commercial arrangements.
- Western Australian Construction Industry Induction (White Card).
- Possession of a Current C Class Driver’s License.
- Ability to obtain a National Police Certificate.
Why Join Us: You will be part of a dedicated Capital Projects team, driving innovation and sustainability in our community projects. Your contributions will directly impact our Organisations growth, development, and well-being. Join us in shaping a brighter future through collaboration, innovation, and impactful project management.
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on this exciting role and contribute to our organisations progress, please submit your resume or contact Jae Saxby on 0456 372 202 if you wish to discuss these positions in further detail, or send an email with a copy of your CV to email@example.com