Talent International are currently recruiting for an experienced Programs Officer to join one of our NSW Government clients based in Coniston. This position is an initial 3 month contract with the view to be extended and is paying an hourly rateof $53.90 plus superannuation.
About the role:
The role is essential to the functioning of the South East Asset Regions supporting the Regional Program team Supervisor in managing the maintenance of social housing assets to standards that are in accordance
with Residential Tenancies Act. Provide value for money maintenance services, to improve the performance of the property portfolio with a tenant focused service delivery.
- Co-ordination and delivery of responsive, recurrent, planned & capitalmaintenance programs including the restoration of vacant properties for reletting to applicants on the Social Housing Register, Disabled Modification, Lawn & Grounds Cleaning and Building Essential Services programs.
- Asset planning and program accountability.
- Manage the delivery of maintenance services for various community-housing providers under the
- Social Housing Management Transfer Program.
- Management of the maintenance budget at a Regional level.
- Investigating and responding to information requests to resolve escalated
- complaint matters from Engagement and others
- Previous Experience in a similar role- Programs/ Project Support
- Experience in Social housing programs would be ideal
- Drivers License Mandatory
- Must have a white card
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Available immediately to interview and to commence
If you can demonstrate all the above then please apply now. For further informatio, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9240 9516 for a confidential discussion.