Working for well-known manufacturing organisation as a Program Manager will see you assist in driving business value from their integration capability – which is a key strategic theme for the business. With a diverse and complex integration landscape a key focus for the organisation is their transformation journey from legacy (on premise) to modern hybrid cloud based (Azure) iPaaS capability.
As the Program Manager you will engage and collaborate with broader strategic projects to and provide input into the definition, dependencies and scheduling of integration interfaces. You will also provide consultation to project delivery streams on solution definitions, ensuring their delivery and provide Agile leadership, coaching and mentoring to less-experienced individuals.
- Maintain the Integration portfolio of projects in support of specific business strategies and objectives
- Ensure Integration projects are initiated via the Demand Management Process and are formally closed with all financials reconciled and production support implemented
- Ensure project dependencies are identified, communicated, and mitigated
- Support project managers where required for issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, and interventions
- Ensure Team members are assigned projects for delivery ensuring required competency skills are appropriate to lead and deliver the project/s
- Develop the Agile Project Management Community to promote and foster the discipline of agile project management within IT
Skills and experience
- Experience and success in the delivery of a large and complex IT Programs with a focus on integration, managing multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated experience using Agile Methods to deliver complex projects
- Advanced experience using Azure DevOps for tracking multiple team
- Demonstrated agile coaching experience and development of staff
- Ability to influence outcomes across various levels without direct line authority
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Strong business project financial acumen
- Industry Project Certification. i.e.: PMBOK, PRINCE2, SCRUM, SAFE
- Experience working in the Manufacturing sector highly regarded
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Josh D’Monte on 9236 7723 for a confidential discussion.