Program Director – Digital Transformation // Government // Sydney
- 12+ Month + Day Rate Contract – with likely extensions
- Sydney – NSW / Hybrid & Flexi working (2 days p/w in office)
- Government Department
Talent International is working in partnership with our government client in seeking a delivery focused Program Director – Digital Transformation for an initial 12-month contract with the potential to extend (2+ year program of work)
Primary Purpose of the role
The Program Director leads and manages the risk, quality, and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards and organisation ICT strategies, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope.
This role will be focused on: Digital and operational transformation, with both culture and capability uplifts, across both internal and external customer bases / users.
This is a startup / ICT service provider environment with the larger organisation.
Skills & requirements
- Prior Program Management experience in digital transformation programs $5+m in complex and multi stakeholder environment
- Culture & capability uplifts
- Operational transformations
- Delivery and solutions focused mind set
- Prior government experience desirable
- Customer centric mindset
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online now! or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Please note: Candidates must have full / unrestricted AU working rights.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.