- Diverse range of complex procurement activities
- Permanent opportunity – around $112k + 15% Super
- Non-Government organisation
- Join a close knit and experienced team
As an experienced Procurement Specialist, you will undertake a range of complex procurement activities for goods and services and the management of any resulting contracts. The Procurement Specialist portfolio of work is based upon risk, value, and complexity of contracts.
As a senior member of the team, you will also be required to provide support to the Procurement Manager through providing leadership support to less experienced Procurement Specialists. Leadership supports includes mentoring and providing technical procurement advice to other Procurement Specialists.
The key focus of this role is to work closely with business areas to ensure compliance to the Procurement Framework and to build strong supplier relationships for the effective execution of contract performance. The Procurement Specialist will deliver high quality customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience we searching for:
- CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply or equivalent, or tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce and/ or Finance preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a procurement and contract management role.
- Demonstrated experience in developing supplier relationships with a focus on supplier performance.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement processes, including tender preparation and evaluation and contract negotiation.
- Knowledge of modern supply chain concepts and supporting systems and technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including coaching and mentoring staff