Talent International is searching for a Procurement Advisor to join our client, a large state government department,
- 12 month contract plus extensions
- Based on the Gold Coast | 2 Days WFH
- Daily Rate Contract
About the role:
As a member of the Procurement Team you will provide procurement support across the whole of South Coast Region/District for Infrastructure and Goods and Services procurement: (Project & Cost Centre)
- Undertaking infrastructure and goods and service procurement activities in the South Coast Region, ensuring that all relevant Department Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Preparing end to end procurement activities including procurement planning; document and contract preparation; evaluation; supplier negotiation; supplier relationship; and contract management.
- Assisting Project Managers with advice on Contract Management, Supplier Relationship and Supplier Negotiations Matters.
- Developing the procurement capability across the Region by designing, sourcing, and delivering training to Project Managers and Support Officers.
- Analysing and researching contractual issues and provide sound solutions.
- Utilising and providing training and advice on the Departments electronic tendering systems QTender, QBuild (eTender) and Vendor Panel.
- Promoting best practice procurement processes, demonstrating a thorough working knowledge of procurement policies and legislation.
- Monitoring the team inboxes and ensuring tasks are dealt with in a timely accurate manner.
- Identifying process improvements, providing ad hoc procurement advice, and being responsive to continuous change.
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or email your CV to email@example.com.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com