Talent International are currently looking for a Principal Java Engineer for a large State Government Department.
- Initial 6 month daily rate contract
- Up to $1,030 p/d inc super depending on experience
- Based in Brisbane CBD / 2 days WFH p/w – Not fully remote
About the role:
Collaborate with the Product Manager and Directors in the direction of product development, enhancements and support to the common Digital Identity and Microservice platforms.
- Demonstrated high level expertise with Keycloak or Red Hat SSO, with experience of using other Identity Management platforms, particularly open source beneficial.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Identity Federation and protocols such as OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3.
- Demonstrated high level expertise in developing Java/JEE, Reactive Microservices, and RESTful API services.
- Technologies including SQL, JSON, XML, Postgres, Deployment Automation, Automation Testing (Junit, Selenium/Playwright), Spring Boot, Maven, and Linux/Unix Operating Systems would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience working in environments enabling platform support at high levels of availability and reliability, in high security assurance environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design (React)
- Ability to work in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Cloud technologies on AWS and equivalent such as Azure, GCP. Containers and Kubernetes deployment platforms
- CI/CD, automation through GitHub actions for deployment to AWS
- JIRA, Confluence and GitHub
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact David Meiring or Thomas Circosta on (07) 3221 3333 //
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com